Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which 7 Seater- Honda Stream vs Citroen C4 vs Renault Grand Scenic vs Toyota Corrolla

Options
  • 22-06-2015 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy a 7 Seater - My budget is around 10,000 and I have the following in mind. I prefer an Automatic one and prefer a make at least 2009 to save tax (based on emission)

1. Honda Stream (Japanese Import)
    2. Citroen C4
    3. Renault Grand Scenic
    4. Toyota Corolla Verso

a. Would I get spare parts for Honda Stream here as this is a Japanese import?
    b. Which among the above has the best fuel efficiency?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,552 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

We had the C4GP for a number of years. Overall good car, very roomy, uber comfortable, reliable, ~48-50mpg

I would say as it approached 200k km's that the suspension did feel a bit old and loose, but I'd say a few bushings would probably sorted that.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭ourheritage

I'd go for a Corolla Verso as Toyota have a reputation for producing outstanding reliable cars that last for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭TestLink

Only very few Toyota Corolla Verso's on the market for sale though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Pov06

We get 55 MPG in our Verso.

Took it to France a few years ago.

Any Hybrid 7 Seater available ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,222 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Prius+ was only introduced about 2 or 3 years ago but you won't buy one of them for €10k.

Are spare parts available here if required for Japanese import Honda Streams?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

ITguru wrote: »
    Are spare parts available here if required for Japanese import Honda Streams?

Body panels might be a bit tricky if it's in an accident and insurance prices might reflect that.

Engine/ service parts should no problem.

A honda main dealer would be able to source pretty much anything for it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,222 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You'll be paying top dollar for Honda parts from a main dealer.

Advertisement