Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tea or Coffee - whats the difference

• 22-06-2015 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

At work some drink decaff , others drink regular .

I drink tea .

Am I missing something ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

At work some drink decaff , others drink regular .

I drink tea .

Am I missing something ?

You are missing coffee if you only drink tea :P

Really it is down to taste preference. Although it is easier to increase the amount of caffeine consumed by adding more coffee than adding a second teabag without affecting taste much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

You're not missing anything. Tea is the greatest drink a man, woman, or child can enjoy.

The click when you hear the kettle boil... The delicate toss of two spoonfuls of tea leaves into the teapot... The sight of the rising steam as the teapot fills with water... The swirl of the leaves as the teapot reaches maximum capacity... The hearty stir of a little spoon as the water and dried leaves come together to create something much more than "just" a drink... The anticipation as you wait five minutes for the tea to brew... The gentle tug of a tea cosy as you lift it off the pot... The sight of the mug, waiting there, gaping, dying to be filled... The subtle aroma of a strong brew as the mug is filled, leaving a 2cm gap for the milk... A short, splash of milk - not too much, we don't want this brew to be ruined by over milking... The satisfying and arousing "aaaaaaahhhh" after you greatfully sip the contents of your mug, as you realise that you and your creation are no longer separate entities, but are now joined as one...

Tea is great.

Coffee is for gimps.

"Oooooh look at meeee, I am drinking my coffee, just like they do in the films!! I am sooooooo sophisticated!!!"

Tea doesn't care if you're ugly.
    Tea won't forget your birthdays.
    Tea is always there for you.
    Tea is your friend.
    Tea is life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Please note comments like Coffee is for gimps wll be seen as trolling and further such behaviour will result in a removal of access to this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Coffee and tea are different drinks.
    Wikipedia will help explain the difference to those in need of help.
    Likewise those unable to taste or discern a difference would be best advised to discuss with qualified medical staff.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement