Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

European Cups, Domestic Cups and Internationals Thread 2015/16

1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

spock. wrote: »
    Sturridge 2-0

No extra time.

Firmino assist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Europa League final is 3 days after the end of the season right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

CSF wrote: »
    Europa League final is 3 days after the end of the season right?

Yep.

Could be few more rested players ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I have absolutely no idea how to take this result!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

wonski wrote: »
    Yep.

hopefully only rested for the last game, and not the DGW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

wonski wrote: »
    Yep.

I can't imagine there'll be a single player that plays both games. Why would you like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

CSF wrote: »
    I can't imagine there'll be a single player that plays both games. Why would you like?

Zero zero chance of the main men playing both
    Sure they are one win away from champ league now
    League matters not a jot

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lovely delighted with that result. I went without Liverpool players incase that happened. I reckon a full team against Chelsea and fringe players in the Watford and wba game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lovely delighted with that result. I went without Liverpool players incase that happened. I reckon a full team against Chelsea and fringe players in the Watford and wba game.

Would you keep Sturridge for 37 if you had him (and no BB)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FHFC wrote: »

I have him and I'm going to hold. Him, Martial and then Kane out for Big Andy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »
    I have him and I'm going to hold. Him, Martial and then Kane out for Big Andy.

My gut is to do the same. One thing Sturridge has going for him is the motivation to play himself into not just the England squad for the Euros but from his comments during the week the team as well. He'll want to play and GW38 is where he's garaunteed a rest. I'd take 110 or 120mins in the DGW.

FHFC wrote: »

I probably would he will get at least 90

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Benteke possibly a good option now. Thinking of getting either him or Defoe in

8-10 wrote: »
    Benteke possibly a good option now. Thinking of getting either him or Defoe in

Ojo isn't a bad option for those looking to free up budget will play against Watford and wba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

In the same vein, I think I'll keep Firmino in, and possibly transfer him out for 38.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

In the same vein, I think I'll keep Firmino in, and possibly transfer him out for 38.

I'm keeping him too. He was brilliant last night - 2 assists and also involved in the other goal. He was rested last week so I think he's more likely to be involved against Watford than Sturridge. I think he'll play a part in both games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Some day to be a United & Hibs fan! I've done the cup double with them many a time in Champ never thought it would happen in real life!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

jimmii wrote: »
    Some day to be a United & Hibs fan! I've done the cup double with them many a time in Champ never thought it would happen in real life!!

Saw the highlights, Stokesy absolutely terrorised them, such a danger every time he got the ball. Great to see :D

Advertisement