Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about International Business

Options
  • 22-06-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So I've just finished the leaving cert and I'm strongly considering International Business (French) in DCU. The one thing I'm a bit apprehensive about is the year abroad. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me some more information about how long you go for (how many weeks in total), where you stay, what the workload is like etc.

I just have to make up my mind whether I want to do this course or just Business on it's own in DCU.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 31 Verified rep DCU Student Help

Hi Gniklehcar,

Thanks for your query!

Why don't you log on and ask our lecturers directly in our live Q&A session today (Tuesday) between 2-4pm. I can't post the link directly here but if you log on to our Twitter/ Facebook/ Website pages you will get the link.

Its quick and easy to do! You can ask the various lecturers directly with any questions you have!

Look forward to hearing from you then...

Regards,
    Jonny

Advertisement