Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG Marine Science

Options
  • 22-06-2015 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have just completed the Leaving Cert and my first course choice is Nuig's Marine Science. Now, I have done loads of research on the internet on this course and I cannot get much information on it at all. Not as much compared to GMIT's course on Freshwater marine biology.

I'm really interested in NUIG but it's lack of information on the course is a bit off putting.
    I'm wondering if anyone doing the course or knows someone doing the course could give me some information on the course, such as if you do a good bit of practical work, field trips, lab work, is it very difficult and are there good future career opportunities?
    -Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I have just completed the Leaving Cert and my first course choice is Nuig's Marine Science. Now, I have done loads of research on the internet on this course and I cannot get much information on it at all. Not as much compared to GMIT's course on Freshwater marine biology.

I'm really interested in NUIG but it's lack of information on the course is a bit off putting.
    I'm wondering if anyone doing the course or knows someone doing the course could give me some information on the course, such as if you do a good bit of practical work, field trips, lab work, is it very difficult and are there good future career opportunities?
    -Thank you!
    You want the NUIG forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Blackstarxxx

Hey , I had already realised that and posted it in the NUIG forum. Sorry for any inconvenience , it's my very first post :)

Advertisement