Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primrose Gate Celbridge

Options
  • 22-06-2015 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything about this estate, mainly apartments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Daemonic

It's apartments near the front, particularly around the commercial block (Tesco Express, GP surgery & Pharmacy) but further back is mainly houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Daemonic wrote: »
    It's apartments near the front, particularly around the commercial block (Tesco Express, GP surgery & Pharmacy) but further back is mainly houses.

I'm talking about the area with all the streets with Willow in their names

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dapop

I'm talking about the area with all the streets with Willow in their names

Yes that is the area that Daemonic is referring to - Primrose Gate; all the roads have the word Willow as part of their name.

What specifically do you need to know about Primrose Gate?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Wondering if the area is quiet or if it's full of students. Any kind of anti social behavior/activity in the area etc

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dapop

Generally a quiet area with little anti social behaviour that I have heard of.

Mixture of owner occupied - families with kids - and rental but more owner occupied

Student population is negligable / non existent I would say. It would be considered some of the best rental property in the area and therefore always popular and as such landlords do not need to rent to students.

Build quality seems ok; We manage a lot in the area and would not do a lot of maintenance on the properties compared to some developments.

Bear in mind even in the best areas there is no guarantee against suddenly getting neighbours from hell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement