Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Marathon Qualifing question

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

This article would appear to confirm that, Lizzy. Hard luck to miss out by 61 seconds - your time would have been under the cut by 25 seconds or so last year. Although I was delighted to have run the minimum BQ time in Berlin last year, a nagging suspicion that I might have to improve on that was a powerful motivator to knock another seven minutes off in Cork this June, still within the Sept-Sept qualifying window. I'm sure you'll get another chance next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Lizzy C

Seven minutes, that's super! Yes training hasn't gone as well this year for Dublin, but sure I'll give it a go - might be there or thereabouts again this year, if I have a super day. At least with turning 40 in two years, my chances might improve....one reason to be happy about turning 40, haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭neilc

Confirmation of acceptance arrived in the post today :)
    Anyone do anything with flights yet? I'm finding direct from Dublin is big money at the minute, going through London is around €300 cheaper (including other half). Only thing is missing out on immigration in Dublin. Is it that big of an advantage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

Try Shannon immigration done this side as well

Advertisement