Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Junior Cycle Reform

• 22-06-2015 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys, I'm interested in finding out about the new proposals that the TUI, ASTI and J. O'Sullivan have agreed to. Is there a huge difference between what is on the table now and what was originally proposed? What are the main areas that had to change for the TUI/ASTI to agree?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭man_no_plan

As far as I know there is going to be an announcement on June 30th regarding the outcome of talks between the des and unions

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mclaughli006

As far as I know there is going to be an announcement on June 30th regarding the outcome of talks between the des and unions

Thanks Man_no_plan, I was wondering if this is something which could be asked at interview, 'what do I think of the changes to reform?' etc but I couldn't find any details online about what has been compromised. That would be why if neither side has mentioned what points they are willing to negotiate on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭Jamfa

Thanks Man_no_plan, I was wondering if this is something which could be asked at interview, 'what do I think of the changes to reform?' etc but I couldn't find any details online about what has been compromised. That would be why if neither side has mentioned what points they are willing to negotiate on.

Read the Joint Statement: https://www.education.ie/en/Publications/Education-Reports/Junior-Cycle-Reform-Joint-Statement-on-Principles-and-Implementation.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 34 patriciaf6

I've had two interviews in the last two weeks and the new changes weren't even touched on! Hope that helps!

Advertisement