If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query about Optoma DS9092PWC projector

Options
  • 22-06-2015 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

HI,

Sorry for hijacking thread, what are the dimensions (Width x Height) of the Optoma DS9092PWC?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

I've given your query a thread of its own, always easier to put a new query in a new thread rather than an existing or older thread.

Cheers,

Ritz

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Sorry for the delay, I had to do a bit of googling to get the answer but hopefully the attached image will help you out

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Hi Sorry for the delay, I had to do a bit of googling to get the answer but hopefully the attached image will help you out

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Sorry had to put this little project on the back burner for a few months.

See attached pic (Sorry for all the scribbling!!) , All measurements are in inches

I Wanted to mount a screen inside the window alcove (if you know what I mean)! If there are no suitable screens that fall into thos measuments then I would settle for having to mount it just about the window alcove.

Would you have a screen that fits inside the window? If not not whats the closest you can get to thos measurements ?

Projector is 9.5 feet from screen. I currently have this mounted at the ceiling wall joint above the window.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00519OKTM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Allthough its a great screen its just too big as i'm only 9.5 feet from screen. Would like to have a screen size of 70-80 inches max. Is this do able?

Thanks and sorry for not posting back before this.

BobbyT28

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

BobbyT28 wrote: »

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Sorry had to put this little project on the back burner for a few months.

See attached pic (Sorry for all the scribbling!!) , All measurements are in inches

I Wanted to mount a screen inside the window alcove (if you know what I mean)! If there are no suitable screens that fall into thos measuments then I would settle for having to mount it just about the window alcove.

Would you have a screen that fits inside the window? If not not whats the closest you can get to thos measurements ?

Projector is 9.5 feet from screen. I currently have this mounted at the ceiling wall joint above the window.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00519OKTM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Allthough its a great screen its just too big as i'm only 9.5 feet from screen. Would like to have a screen size of 70-80 inches max. Is this do able?

Thanks and sorry for not posting back before this.

BobbyT28
    Bobby if I' getting it correct you are looking for a screen with a total case width of approx. 63 inches?

If that's correct then the DS9092 deffo wont fit but we could do the Sapphire SWS125B - this measures 1490mm wide but as you might guess its not a 16:9 format screen ( its a 1:1) Format -its just £49.95 / €74.99 but delivery would be a bit extra have a look here:
    http://www.ability-av.com/Sapphire-Manual-Screen-1270mm-x-1270mm-not-channel-fix_p_109.html

If you could squeeze a slightly larger screen into the space - you could fit the 16:9 version in and that would be radically better - the case measures just 1634mm which is just over 63" - it only adds a tenner to the overall price at £59.95 / €89.99 but as its widescreen it will give you a far better experience! ( time to get the chisel out??)
    http://www.ability-av.com/Sapphire-Manul-Screen-1460mm-x-821mm-not-channel-fix_p_112.html

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Bobby if I' getting it correct you are looking for a screen with a total case width of approx. 63 inches?

If that's correct then the DS9092 deffo wont fit but we could do the Sapphire SWS125B - this measures 1490mm wide but as you might guess its not a 16:9 format screen ( its a 1:1) Format -its just £49.95 / €74.99 but delivery would be a bit extra have a look here:
    http://www.ability-av.com/Sapphire-Manual-Screen-1270mm-x-1270mm-not-channel-fix_p_109.html

If you could squeeze a slightly larger screen into the space - you could fit the 16:9 version in and that would be radically better - the case measures just 1634mm which is just over 63" - it only adds a tenner to the overall price at £59.95 / €89.99 but as its widescreen it will give you a far better experience! ( time to get the chisel out??)
    http://www.ability-av.com/Sapphire-Manul-Screen-1460mm-x-821mm-not-channel-fix_p_112.html

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John,

Thanks for the quick response,

I think I would sacrifice the cleaner look and go for the wider screen. Is it €89.99 delivered?

Do I order online? Would it be here by Friday?

Is it a good quality screen? Don't know much about it. It will be sitting front of a window with blonds on it, the duronic didn't leak any light through so much so, I used it when I'm working nights to make the room darker! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Regards,
    BobbyT

• Advertisement

John,

I think I would sacrifice the cleaner look and go for the wider screen. Is it €89.99 delivered?

Is it a good quality screen? Don't know much about it. It will be sitting front of a window with blonds on it, the duronic didn't leak any light through so much so, I used it when I'm working nights to make the room darker! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Regards,
    BobbyT

The width of the alcove is 63 3/4 so hopefully it would fit in. If not no big deal.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

John,

Regards,
    BobbyT

The width of the alcove is 63 3/4 so hopefully it would fit in. If not no big deal.
    Sorry to keep you waiting - the price before shipping is €89.99 and shipping would be approx. €12 - call it €100 - unfortunately its a special order item for us so it would be more like the end of next week before we would have it to you ( supplier stock permitting) but the Sapphire screens are great quality and well worth waiting for..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

How do I go about ordering 

http://www.ability-av.com/Sapphire-Manul-Screen-1460mm-x-821mm-not-channel-fix_p_112.html (Wide screen) ? 

Regards,
    BobbyT28

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

How do I go about ordering 

http://www.ability-av.com/Sapphire-Manul-Screen-1460mm-x-821mm-not-channel-fix_p_112.html (Wide screen) ? 

Regards,
    BobbyT28
    Hi BobbyT28.

If you drop me your contact in a PM we can give you a call or you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070.

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.