Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee gym with squat rack

Options
  • 22-06-2015 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'll be going to Tralee for a few weeks and I'm looking for a gym to use while I'm there.

An absolute must is a squat rack (not a smith machine). I'm not fussy about frills or anything fancy, a decent weights section and I'm happy!

If they do pay as you go or short term rate, that would be ideal as I'm not going to be there long term (even something like €X for X amount of sessions)...

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,355 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Shmaav wrote: »
    I'll be going to Tralee for a few weeks and I'm looking for a gym to use while I'm there.

An absolute must is a squat rack (not a smith machine). I'm not fussy about frills or anything fancy, a decent weights section and I'm happy!

If they do pay as you go or short term rate, that would be ideal as I'm not going to be there long term (even something like €X for X amount of sessions)...

Any help would be appreciated!

Hercules Gym in Monavalley have what you are looking for. They do pay as you go too. Its a good gym, especially for weights. My husband goes there regularly & loves it.
    https://www.facebook.com/hercules.tbc?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Try BTS 365 Fitness too

Advertisement