Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Get Cheap Games

Options
  • 22-06-2015 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking to get Grand Theft Auto V (GTA5) for PS4 cheap. If I could even get it for under €40 or €50 pre-owned. It is very expensive still even though it's been nearly a year since it's PS4 release. Anybody know where I could get it? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

SW98 wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking to get Grand Theft Auto V (GTA5) for PS4 cheap. If I could even get it for under €40 or €50 pre-owned. It is very expensive still even though it's been nearly a year since it's PS4 release. Anybody know where I could get it? Thanks.

I had the same problem when I was buying it tbh, it doesn't seem to depreciate

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Cormac... wrote: »
    I had the same problem when I was buying it tbh, it doesn't seem to depreciate

It was dropping in price on Amazon until the extra Heists were released then demand for the game went up again and so to did the price.

GTAV is still selling very well despite being released a while back. Most games would have dropped off in sales by now but not this. There are also alot of players doubling dipping after moving from the old consoles.

Advertisement