Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting City Centre

• 22-06-2015 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey, after a few years commuting into Limerick, myself and 2 friends (ages 23-25, professional all working) are thinking of renting out a 3 bed apartment in the city centre? Just wondering if anyone had anything good/bad to say about of the following :
    (1) Riverpoint Apts
    (2) The Strand Apts
    (3) Harveys Quay Apts
    (4) Bedford Row Apts

Spent 4 years living out in UL before, and another 2 years working here sicne so have a fair idea of Limerick but just wondering about these specific apartments and people's experiences with them. Also if anyone knew of any coming on the rental market, would appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

I have friends who are living/have lived in Riverpoint and like them.

No experience of the others but I did live in Lansdowne Hall on O'Callaghan Strand, great apartments if you can get one, they're very spacious and you just have to cross Shannon Bridge and you're in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Strand apartments are top class, but expensive.

Advertisement