Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business degree

Options
  • 22-06-2015 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I currently have childcare qualification to L6 and it means nothing. This industry also has terrible wages so I've decided that if I ever want to stop living hand to mouth and own my own home at some point that I'm going to need to do a degree. I have a small child and will still need to work so have to do a part time evening course.

I am liking the sound of doing a business degree but have read mixed reports on whether this degree will get me a decent job or not. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Or if anyone did it part time where did you go and what was your experience and outcome?

I am also open to other degrees that can be done part time but if employment prospects are not good then I won't do it. It will be hard enough and expensive enough as it is to do this so there needs to be a reward at the end

TIA

Comments

Advertisement