Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Keys- Skerries

Options
  • 22-06-2015 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hiya, this is a long shot but my mam lost car keys in Skerries last Thursday 18 June. Around lunchtime. Somewhere around the Storm in a Teacup ice cream place. They have an EU flag keyring. Let me know if you've found them!

Also, anyone know anywhere else I could ask? She has checked with the guards but no luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Try ringing some of the restaurants down there, Blue, Joe Mays, Stoop your head, even Storm in a teacup itself. There is another 2 restaurants whose names I cannot recall. Hope that helps a little..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Brascoe's & The Brick House. :)

Mod note: If found, please drop the keys in to Skerries Garda station (if you can ever find it open) so they can verify any claimant.

tHB

Advertisement