Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co working office space kilkenny

Options
  • 22-06-2015 8:19pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

After 15 months working in Dublin Monday to Friday im delighted to say I'm back in Kilkenny for work. I'm working remotely now. It's really great to be back in Kilkenny. I can now cycle across town in 5 mins to a co working office space on the Dublin road in the old AIB bank.

It's a nice spot for co working with a wide range of people from different sections. It's got decent internet, security, manned reception for deliveries etc, a canteen and printers/photocopies.

Its a great option for those that would normally work from home. I believe it's good value as well.

http://newworkjunction.com

Ps: not involved in this but I am promoting as I think its a great option for those that work alone, are free lancers or want get out of that home office.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

kikel wrote: »
    After 15 months working in Dublin Monday to Friday im delighted to say I'm back in Kilkenny for work. I'm working remotely now. It's really great to be back in Kilkenny. I can now cycle across town in 5 mins to a co working office space on the Dublin road in the old AIB bank.

It's a nice spot for co working with a wide range of people from different sections. It's got decent internet, security, manned reception for deliveries etc, a canteen and printers/photocopies.

Its a great option for those that would normally work from home. I believe it's good value as well.

Ps: not involved in this but I am promoting as I think its a great option for those that work alone, are free lancers or want get out of that home office.

Do you still work a few days a week in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Jesper

kikel wrote: »

Hi Kikel,
    Coincidentally I'm going to look at office space here today. There is also space available on 11 Patrick st. Have you looked into this and what helped make your decision?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Jesper wrote: »
    Hi Kikel,
    Coincidentally I'm going to look at office space here today. There is also space available on 11 Patrick st. Have you looked into this and what helped make your decision?

Never heard of the place on Patrick street. I liked this as all was included. A few optionals available but all I needed to get started here was available. If you have any questions let me know.

road_high wrote: »
    Do you still work a few days a week in Dublin?

I'll be in Dublin a bit but mostly based here. I've a client meeting in Dublin every 2 weeks.

foubd the place on Patrick street. Looks interesting. Let me know where you choose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement