Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS1 Mod chip

Options
  • 22-06-2015 8:32pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: MM3 modchip for PS1
    POST\COLLECTION:Post / Collect
    PRICE: free
    PAYMENT METHODS:n/a

Please only PM if you actually have a use for this.
    If not , then please leave it for someone who will use it.

Bought from eurasia , given that the chip was only $4 and postage was $5 , it was just as cheap to buy a spare in case I made a bags of installing the first one.
    However the install went fine (except for the fact that the PS1 back in the day shipped with an RF cable grrrr). So I have the 2nd chip spare.
    If you know how to fit this then you know what it is and what it does.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Is it an easy solder ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

depending on the model of PS1, it can be from 4 wires to 8 wires. The psone diagram looks like a pig to be honest.

Its not a great way to learn to solder if thats your question

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

Hi, Ive got the ability to solder, a spare ps1 and the desire to own such a thing.

I'll have it if its available, I've bits up on the marketplace for swap as well if you want to do it that way

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

You're ok lad. Pm me your address please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement