Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cross West, Tallaght

Options
  • 22-06-2015 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Anyone live in these apartments? What are they like is the area safe? Appreciate any replies thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

Anyone live in these apartments? What are they like is the area safe? Appreciate any replies thanks

These apartments are brand new and have never been let before. Apparently 500 units are being given as social housing and the rest are being rented out. I'd say they are very high quality like the Alexander Court apartments facing them. Area is quite safe, a few undesirables hanging out at the Luas stop sometimes but you can easily walk around them to avoid them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭novemberskye

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    These apartments are brand new and have never been let before. Apparently 500 units are being given as social housing and the rest are being rented out. I'd say they are very high quality like the Alexander Court apartments facing them. Area is quite safe, a few undesirables hanging out at the Luas stop sometimes but you can easily walk around them to avoid them.

Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭triple nipple

jayjay2010 wrote:

Any links to verify the social housing statement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Pac2015

Any links to verify the social housing statement?

This is a lovely complex I own an apartment over in Broadfield Hall which I have rented out, the empty apartments and units were bought over by Comer Properties last year and they are currently being done up. The apartments themselves are finished to a high standard and there is 24/7 security it would be a good place to buy or invest in for the rental market.
    If you were to buy one / rent one there I would suggest taking one of the apartments in the inner court yard as its away from the street but overall its going to be thriving when finished.
    As to the social housing aspect of it that there is only 460 apartments and maybe some of them will be used but not all of them.

Advertisement