Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best route to Swords via public transport

Options
  • 22-06-2015 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Help me. I need to go from Newbridge to Swords via public transport tomorrow. I'm thinking the train to Dublin city centre and then the Swords Express bus, but I've never taken the bus and am not at all familiar with Swords or the various stop names.

Specifically, I'm meeting someone at the Pink Elephant restaurant http://www.pinkelephantthairestaurant.com/ at 5:00 pm. What bus should I take for the quickest journey, and what stop should I get off at?

Or is there some better way to go (besides driving)?

EDIT: Ok, after a bit of research I think I will take the Luas red line from the Red Cow to Abbey Street, then the Swords Express no. 500 from Eden Quay to the Dublin Road stop opposite Penneys. (If that's wrong and/or stupid someone tell me!)

Comments

Advertisement