If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brennan question

Options
  • 22-06-2015 10:12pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a Brennan JB7 and a large collection of cassettes. I would like to transfer the tapes to the JB7. Could you recommend a device that could do this with decent quality?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

marno21 wrote: »
    I have a Brennan JB7 and a large collection of cassettes. I would like to transfer the tapes to the JB7. Could you recommend a device that could do this with decent quality?
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I'm not sure how your post was missed.

If you are wanting to copy your cassettes onto the JB7, you would just need a cassette deck. Unfortunately there are less and less available now, but we would have the likes of the TEAC w890r - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200429-w890r-cass.aspx - at £189 / €269 including delivery - these are available from stock. It is a twin cassette player, but it is the entry level available, less and less manufacturers would still sell cassette decks unfortunately.

Have a look at the above, and let me know if you have any other queries

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.