Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof for NPPR

Options
  • 23-06-2015 4:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I am in the midst of selling my house and need a letter or proof from Electric Ireland that my electricity was in my name for the duration of owning my house. I need this for a county council so I can go ahead and sell my house. I have emailed through my online account but have not heard anything as of yet. I understand you may be busy, but I was unaware this was needed and I have now a buyer and solicitor waiting for the information. 

Can someone please pm me for account details etc.?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi knowhow,

Thank you for your message.

We can certainly make the request for you if you wish. We would need the following via private message:
    • confirmation that you are the account holder
    • your full name and address
    • your account number
    • your contact number or date of birth

With regard to the email, any correspondence via email can take a number of working days. Did you receive a confirmation email and a reference number?

Thanks and regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 22 knowhow

Hi knowhow,

Thank you for your message.

We can certainly make the request for you if you wish. We would need the following via private message:
    • confirmation that you are the account holder
    • your full name and address
    • your account number
    • your contact number or date of birth

[*]

With regard to the email, any correspondence via email can take a number of working days. Did you receive a confirmation email and a reference number?

Thanks and regards,
    Aoife
    [*]
    ear Customer,
    Thank you for contacting us. You will receive a response from us shortly with regards to your query.
    For information, the following are the query details you submitted:

No reference number or reply since. I will PM the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi knowhow,

Thank you for sending the PM. We have responded to your query, but please do get in touch should you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement