Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted, Dublin

Options
  • 23-06-2015 4:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, I'm looking for a dedicated drummer for a post-punk/new wave influenced indie band in the Dublin area. I have vocals, synths, lead and rhythm guitar and a bass player ready to meet up, I just need a drummer to organise a jam for everyone! I have lots of songs written and demos are available on request, I can't link to them here as I'm a new user.

Might also suit drummers around Drogheda, East Meath or Kildare!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rasenganreaper

what kind of material man ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Surfin Safari

Hey, it's broadly guitar based indie, maybe a little poppy in places! I'll pm you a link to some demos, I can't post them here as I'm a new member.

Bump!

Please, please, please let me get what I want... :/

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rasenganreaper

im a pop pun k drummer not indie man sorry

• Advertisement

im a pop pun k drummer not indie man sorry

No worries man!

Still looking!

Bump! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 stevek1976

Hey i am an experienced drummer, playing all over the country the last year and a half and have gigged in London and Italy the last 6 months, have recently left my old band looking for a new fresh challenge, have serious professional gear and attitude, if you want to send me some links and we can go from there if that suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 collie.c.hunter

Hi, did you get sorted yet or are you still looking? If so you can PM me some demos and I'll send you some more details.

Regards,
    Colm.

• Advertisement

Bump!

Advertisement