Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Gear

Options
  • 23-06-2015 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Specifically looking for two things, bricks and mortar preferred. Running shorts with pockets. Wicked shirts, short sleeve size xs. Small usually end up being really baggy. Yes I am a skinny fecker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭muloc

Specifically looking for two things, bricks and mortar preferred. Running shorts with pockets. Wicked shirts, short sleeve size xs. Small usually end up being really baggy. Yes I am a skinny fecker.

LIDL had gear last week....prob have some left if you've one near you

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Kop On

Can't go wrong with Ron Hill Cargo Shorts. 4 mesh pockets, 1 zip pocket and two side pockets.

http://www.53degreesnorth.ie/ronhill-mens-trail-cargo-short-black.html

Advertisement