Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The details you have entered in the BIC field are invalid for SEPA

Options
  • 23-06-2015 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

HI,

I am trying to make a SEPA transfer from BOI 365 online and I am getting the following error:

The details you have entered in the BIC field are invalid for SEPA

I have been doing transfers to that account lots of times without any problem. I also checked with the bank that the BIC code is correct.

Any help?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi diyeys, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We would like to look into this further for you. Can you PM us with your name and the name of the bank you wish to transfer to and we will be happy to investigate this for you. 

To send us a PM, please ensure your signature is set to display in your 'Control Panel Settings' and then click on the link in my signature to send a private message. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭diyeys

Hi diyeys, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We would like to look into this further for you. Can you PM us with your name and the name of the bank you wish to transfer to and we will be happy to investigate this for you. 

To send us a PM, please ensure your signature is set to display in your 'Control Panel Settings' and then click on the link in my signature to send a private message. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Thanks Elaine, PM sent

Advertisement