Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest, new customer, two zones.

Options
  • 23-06-2015 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I am looking to become your customer again.
    I am interested in the nest system.
    I have two zones within my house, so I require 2 nest systems.
    As a new customer, I see I would get a free nest and installation for 1 nest.

how much would it be for the second nest and installation?
    would they be both done on the same visit?
    if the nest was not compatible would the installer do the install and run, or would he walk away without install, with no cost to me, and would I be able to opt out of the 2 year contract and go for a cheaper contract with you?

regards
    rameie

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi rameire,

Thanks so much for your interest in Nest with Electric Ireland.

Yes, if you switch to Electric Ireland for electricity or electricity + gas, and sign up to the two-year Nest price-plan, pay by direct debit and receive bills online rather than postal, you can avail of a Nest thermostat and installation at no charge.

An additional Nest thermostat/installation would be €270.

If a Nest system is not compatible in a customer's home, the customer would not be charged for it and would be able to opt out of the plan.

If you would like us to organise a call to you from our Home Services team, do send us a private message with your name and number (previous Electric Ireland account details if you have them would be great also) and let us know if there are any times you cannot take a call, so that we can advise Home Services to avoid calling you then.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

Sending you a pm.
    Looking to change over now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks rameire, we've received your PM and we'll look into it for you as soon as possible.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

still awaiting a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi rameire,

We will look into this for you and send you a private message as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Advertisement

I have sent a new pm to your reps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks rameire.

Just to confirm, we have received your PM and will respond as soon as we can.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement