Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upbeats Barbershop Quartet

• 23-06-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Help! Does anyone out there know how I can contact the Upbeats Barbershop Quartet in Cork? I'm not on Facebook, and I can't find a contact number anywhere....thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TRADES SUPPLY AVAILABLE

tony glenn wrote: »
    Help! Does anyone out there know how I can contact the Upbeats Barbershop Quartet in Cork? I'm not on Facebook, and I can't find a contact number anywhere....thanks in advance!

Try Cian ,,, I think he's a member (086) 0798943

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭tony glenn

Many thanks! I've sent a text to that number, no reply yet but fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TRADES SUPPLY AVAILABLE

That number might not be specifically his number but its a contact for wakingupsunday .com a band he is also a member of as well as the upbeat barbershop ... good luck !! and have a lovely day...........

Thanks so much for your respons and kind comment!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 aaroncork

Hey I'm actually a member of waking up Sunday, its hilarious that I actually saw your post as its my first time on this forum and your post is the first thing i saw hahaha its your lucky day!!

Cian has actually moved to London so it will be quite hard to contact him on that number! he is always forward and back though so you still might be in luck with the upbeats. Your best bet is to contact him on ciangsweeney @ gmail.com

good luck!

• Advertisement

Hi Aaron, thanks for getting back to me and for the info. Murphys Law strikes again, we had given up on the idea and booked an alternative about an hour ago. Probably for the best, as the logisitcs were fairly complex by the sound of it. But thanks again, hopefully we'll hear Waking Up Sunday or the Upbeats another time!

Advertisement