Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment hash mismatch

Options
  • 23-06-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am trying to make a payment online and have been asked to change my Digital Certificate password.

When I change it, I get an error "Payment hash mismatch" and the Cert change does not go through.

Can you please advise on this error and how do I alternatively change my password?

Regards,
    Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi thfcdublin, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us and welcome to Boards.ie. 

As your query maybe account specific we would like to arrange a call back for you. Can you Private Message us with your name, branch name and contact number and we can organise this for you. 

To send us a PM, please ensure your signature is set to display in your 'Control Panel Settings' and then click on the link in my signature to send a private message. 

Looking for to hearing from you. 
    Elaine 

Advertisement