Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Down Payment

Options
  • 23-06-2015 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I have added my BOI credit card to my BOI online banking.
    However, I am still not able to transfer money to the credit card in order to pay off the balance.
    How do I do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Matthijs, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

To make payments to your Bank of Ireland Credit Card on Banking 365, it must first be added as a payee under the 'Bill' category. To add this payee please do the following: 
    • Select the 'Add Payee' tab located in the right hand corner of the 365 home page
    • Select the type of Payee (A Credit Card must be added as a 'Bill'
    • Select the delivery method of your activation code. 
    • Enter your 16 digit Credit Card number in the Reference field
    • Click 'Continue'
    [*]

Your Payee will remain in active until you activate it using the activation code.

For more information on the different methods of paying your credit card please see here

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Matthijs

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for the answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

You're more than welcome Matthijs, 

We're delighted to help. We hope the sun is shining for you and enjoy the rest of your day. 

Elaine

Advertisement