Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondhand wetsuits

Options
  • 23-06-2015 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭

Apart from DoneDeal and Adverts, where in Dublin is a good place to get secondhand wetsuits for swimming (if one exists).

I'm only planning one race this year and I've just missed out on Aldi's wet suit sale (only X-Large left).

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭The Davestator

sometimes shops sell the one's that people try on as they might have a few small nicks in them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Aldi weren't selling swimming wetsuits so you didn't miss anything. Likely you would be put off swimming for life if you competed in one of their cheap surfing wetsuits so steer clear.

If you're in Dublin you could do worse than drop into swimkit.ie at the NAC, as most folks have already bought their wetsuit at this stage there might be a bargain to be had on clearance stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

MojoMaker wrote: »
    Aldi weren't selling swimming wetsuits so you didn't miss anything. Likely you would be put off swimming for life if you competed in one of their cheap surfing wetsuits so steer clear.

If you're in Dublin you could do worse than drop into swimkit.ie at the NAC, as most folks have already bought their wetsuit at this stage there might be a bargain to be had on clearance stock.

Heading over to the NAC on Saturday so I'll have a look. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Have a look in cycle superstore they usually have a good few second hand suits for sale although maybe not at this time of year.

Plenty in cycle superstore

20150626_112348_zps9jdqtxwq.jpg

Advertisement