Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags

Options
  • 23-06-2015 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Anyone know these tramps who nearly killed each other in front of the kids?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Ah tis just a bit of a schmozzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

whole thing is a slight exaggeration...........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭blue note

whole thing is a slight exaggeration...........

No it's not. It's a massive exaggeration! As far as I can see from the footage there was one bad stroke, the rest was handbags.

I'm not saying it was fine, but it has been massively exaggerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

blue note wrote: »
    No it's not. It's a massive exaggeration! As far as I can see from the footage there was one bad stroke, the rest was handbags.

I'm not saying it was fine, but it has been massively exaggerated.

Agree, I was being massively sarcastic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭Hijpo

Obviously a dungarvan lad got into the mount sion kit bag and took a jersey while everyone was distracted by the handbags in the middle. He then proceeds to strike his team mate who knew all about the plan to frame and tarnish the mount sion players, leading to him play acting on the ground to get a man sent off....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Nothing like a good stroke of a hurley sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

that was a bit of a disappointment. those lads need some martial arts training or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

My God them women In the stand would be better served keeping their mouthes shut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭fuzzy dunlop

My God them women In the stand would be better served keeping their mouthes shut

Exactly! That's worse than anything I can see happening on the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Anyone know these tramps who nearly killed each other in front of the kids?

Would ya go away out of it, apart from the one dirty slap it's all harmless enough handbags.

Who do you see "nearly killing" each other? How many people in that video ended up in a critical condition in hospital after being "nearly killed"..?? :rolleyes:

You've lived a very sheltered life, Internet video-wise, if you think that's bad.

(And I've no affiliation with either club, by the way.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

jesus that video has nearly 105000 views, Ive seen worse schmoozles than that at an under 12 match, I wonder is it cause of the running commentary

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

What sort of specie was roaring at 2:08? Sounded like a chicken in distress https://youtu.be/DbgwwwzIaCI?t=2m6s

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Why are they using their fists instead of their hurls?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

the_syco wrote: »
    Why are they using their fists instead of their hurls?

The main reason it's been watched is one guy doesn't use his fists but his hurl instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

CatFromHue wrote: »
    The main reason it's been watched is one guy doesn't use his fists but his hurl instead.

Half his hurl... Presumably v upset that some fecker had broken it... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

I like a good rant about the ref as we all do ,but some of the stuff been said from the nice comfy safe seats in the stand is just so stupid,
    What the hell was he suppose to do ,Start swinging himself ,throw in the odd body slam ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Chrissybhoy

There's a lot more scum in Waterford than these lads who dedicate themselves to their sport. It's something every gaa fan has seen it's handbags it's the roaring and shouting makes it worse. The bang on the head with the hurley was wrong and that individual will/hope get the correct suspension. Tempers flared up happens in every county in gaa but to call them scumbags is harsh if there were more lads who dedicate themselves to a sport not only waterford the country would be a better place

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    I like a good rant about the ref as we all do ,but some of the stuff been said from the nice comfy safe seats in the stand is just so stupid,
    What the hell was he suppose to do ,Start swinging himself ,throw in the odd body slam ?????

"Rock bottom, rock bottom. Dessie hits Austin (Gleeson) with a rock bottom." :D

From what I've heard, this was only a small bit of the me-lee. Apart from one slap, it's harmless stuff. A few shoulders etc...

The slap was dirt, though. Easy done, in the heat of the moment but very dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

What sort of specie was roaring at 2:08? Sounded like a chicken in distress https://youtu.be/DbgwwwzIaCI?t=2m6s

Lol our accents are the worst lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Those involved should be banned for life from every GAA ground. It's a fcuking disgrace in this day and age. Seriously. Is it that difficult to record a video of a schmozzle in landscape mode?!?

:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement