Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband & Home Phone BIG Issues!

Options
  • 23-06-2015 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm putting this here in sheer desperation. Over the last month my home internet has stopped working for days on end, it used to be constant at .8mbps on ADSL but lately has been either gone totally or intermittent and now my phone has gone regularly ALL day too. 

The last engineer had to clear 2000 faults from the line !

No matter what I report, I get told I'm too far from the exchange ya ya ya ya , however this HAS Been working until recently and now the phone is gone too and i'm VERY getting p1ssed off to say the least!

Please PM me for the details and help sort this out once and for all.

Thank you.

FBP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

fatboypee wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm putting this here in sheer desperation. Over the last month my home internet has stopped working for days on end, it used to be constant at .8mbps on ADSL but lately has been either gone totally or intermittent and now my phone has gone regularly ALL day too. 

The last engineer had to clear 2000 faults from the line !

No matter what I report, I get told I'm too far from the exchange ya ya ya ya , however this HAS Been working until recently and now the phone is gone too and i'm VERY getting p1ssed off to say the least!

Please PM me for the details and help sort this out once and for all.

Thank you.

FBP.
    Very sorry to hear this fatboypee

Please do feel free to PM me your land line number and I'll look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement