Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****HPAT 2016 - MEDICINE****

Options
  • 23-06-2015 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi everyone this is my first thread ever so I'm super confused. I'm interested in doing Medicine for 2016 and I just discovered how to write threads. I want to purchase the MED-ENTRY PLATINUM Package but i don't want spend 595 euros on it especially when I could save some money if I joined as a group- you only have to pay 425 euros . Please please please if anyone is interested reply to this or send me a direct message -I'm not sure how it works on here. Only send me an email if you are ready ! Thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rach098

Is anybody looking for a partner to avail the price of the MED-ENTRY courses ? please pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 aadohert

Hiya, I'm looking to do the course in January!

Advertisement