Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing someone I know during mediation

Options
  • 23-06-2015 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

During meditation I see a guy I know surrounded by what looks like a pink light in the shape of an egg. I've been seeing him like this the past while and I'm not sure exactly why.
    Any thoughts as to why I always see him like this?

I do know Chamuel is an angel of love and forgiveness and his light is pink.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭gillad

We all have our own perceptions and only your perception of your vision is important but i will tell you what i get from your post.
    The egg is your perception of this guy and his energy field. Pink,to me is a feminine energy(we all should have 50/50 masculine/femine energy)...Your finding of angel chamuel`s love and forgivness is important so there may be a need for love and forgiveness between you both....it may be that love and forgiveness has already taken place....It may also be your own spirit saying "Hello",playing games:D and making you think more deeply about life....Have fun with it:)

Advertisement