Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre Launching May 2015

Options
  • 23-06-2015 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Just a quick check on Nry-004 cabinet near Nurney Co. Kildare. Still on your website launching May 2015 ??? Getting near July 2015 now.

Thanks

Paul 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

pmsurveys wrote: »
    Just a quick check on Nry-004 cabinet near Nurney Co. Kildare. Still on your website launching May 2015 ??? Getting near July 2015 now.

Thanks

Paul 
    Hi Paul,

Unfortunately there have been unforeseen circumstances which have caused quite a lot of delays with Nry-004. I have requested clarification on this and I'm sorry to confirm that a launch date has yet to be agreed. More works are unfortunately required and the best approximate time frame we can offer is that it will be launched this year.

I will certainly pass on your feedback to have the info updated but for your own use I highly recomend working from this map in future: http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement