Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it easy to rent out granny flat in Maynooth?

• 23-06-2015 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how easy it would be to rent out a self contained granny flat which is a 15 min walk to the college?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

|My daughter is having a terrible time finding accomodation in Maynooth for 2nd year. I'd say you'd rent it easy enough. Depends on price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

I imagine it would be snapped up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Thanks, appreciate the responses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

How much are you thinking? How many can it sleep? My daughter and her room mate from halls are still looking and I'll be paying so if you want to rent it I would be interested in details.

Many thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

FortySeven wrote: »
    How much are you thinking? How many can it sleep? My daughter and her room mate from halls are still looking and I'll be paying so if you want to rent it I would be interested in details.

Many thanks.

I'm sorry for the late reply here. It was a house we were considering buying but recently pulled out. Hope your daughter gets sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Thread closed as no longer applicable to OP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement