Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for a PSX game.

Options
  • 24-06-2015 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭

I did't see if there was a specific thread. If there is I'm sorry. I know some mods like to delete rather than move but if it could be moved I'd really appreciate it. I mightn't get the help I need anyway. I still have my PS1 and PS2 and I've been lucky in tracking down some old favourites second hand. I remember an old action adventure game set in the future. There were three characters I think and one of them was a robot. Throughout the game you switched through the characters. It was your run of the mill pick things up, use them on this and that, and open a door etc. I remember one of the characters, I think the robot, had a little remote control car thing that could be used to access areas through air ducts and holes in walls. Not much to go on I realise but any help would be appreciated in finding the name.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Sounds like Ratchet and Clank
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratchet_%26_Clank

Game GameFormat Ratchet & Clank (PS2) Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (PS2) Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2) Ratchet: Deadlocked (PS2) Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP) Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3) Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (PS3) Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3) Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3) Secret Agent Clank (PSP) Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3) Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3) & (Vita) Ratchet & Clank Collection (PS3).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

No it wasn't as cartoony. It was definitely more in the style of Tomb Raider but futuristic. Thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

No clue then sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

OverBlood?

OverBlood?
    No. I figured it was a long shot. No worries thanks though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

MyKeyG wrote: »
    No. I figured it was a long shot. No worries thanks though.

Damn I was almost convinced I was right... Yeah I spent ages trying to find a game took me forever to find it out was well worth finding out the game was "Loaded" so hopefully you can find yours out too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Ghost in the Shell?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

No nothing so far guys but thanks. It's not a shoot-em-up, it's an action adventure type e.g pick up a key that turns on a generator that opens a door sort of thing. There's a male and female character and a robot with a remote control car thing he can use to access air ducts and such. As the game progresses the gameplay switches back and forth between the three and their actions affect each others progress. It's set on either a futuristic earth or other planet. The style of the game is Tomb Raider type graphics.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

MDK ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

No nothing so far guys but thanks. It's not a shoot-em-up, it's an action adventure type e.g pick up a key that turns on a generator that opens a door sort of thing. There's a male and female character and a robot with a remote control car thing he can use to access air ducts and such. As the game progresses the gameplay switches back and forth between the three and their actions affect each others progress. It's set on either a futuristic earth or other planet. The style of the game is Tomb Raider type graphics.

Not this is it? (a great game this incidentally, well I enjoyed it anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 SnakeHetfield

Proper long shot hear pal but it's not Policenauts?

mordeith wrote: »
    Not this is it? (a great game this incidentally, well I enjoyed it anyway)

You are a one thousand carat legend, thank you!!

Now I just have to track it down lol.

Game found. Thanks to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Game found. Thanks to everyone.

It was released on the PS2 apparently. I played the PC version

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Advertisement