Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Houseshare near University of Limerick*

• 24-06-2015 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,
    I'm starting an MSc in Occupational Therapy in UL this August. I'm on a mad search for accommodation at the moment and was just wondering are any other postgrads looking to houseshare?
    Not really interested in living on campus as I was advised against it.
    Anyone need a housemate? I'm clean and tidy I swear!!
    :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 irishmatic

Hi Laura, I'm also starting the Msc in OT. Would be interested in rooming together. All I ask is for a REALLY quiet house so I can study. I am also clean and respectful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hoi polloi

Hi there, just came by this thread. I'm also starting O.T in August AND finding it hard to find a place. There's not a whole lot on daft. I'm hoping more places will become available closer to August but I'd love to get a place sorted soon. If you guys come by anything and need another roommate, let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 irishmatic

Hey, I just got somewhere sorted close to college on Monday thankfully. All the places should be on daft by August 1st but I would advise to be keeping an eye out now.

Advertisement