Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lidl tabletop gas bbq - what cartridge to use?

Options
  • 24-06-2015 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Mrs Greyjoy recently picked up the tabletop gas bbq for sale in lidl. This seems to be the same model - http://offers.kd2.org/en/ni/lidl/pKkM/
    The manual states that the bbq uses 'Primus' gas cartridges but we can't seem to find any stockists. The connector is a 'screw on' thread rather than the 'clip on' collar.
    Would it take a generic gas canister of the same 'screw on' connector?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

It's not easy to find Primus gas nowadays but I'm pretty sure the canisters are standard. Halfords and Calor Gas do a good range, and should be able to advise you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 markflynn

I have purchased this tabletop BBQ from Lidl also. Anyone know how I connect this to a gas cylinder? What type of connection do you use or are they all standard? There was one in Woodies but it was €80, more expensive than the BBQ itself! Can you buy them online?

Advertisement