Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc securewatch

Options
  • 24-06-2015 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

I have a hkc securewatch alarm, when i enter 0#7 partset at night the alarm light doesn't blink on the panel as it did on my old hkc panel. Is there a way to activate this as it is a handy way of knowing if the alarm is armed without putting in code.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The Securewatch should give you an indication on the keypad that its armed.
    In engineer goto system options menu>partguard options menu>indicate partguard YES.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

kjr77 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a hkc securewatch alarm, when i enter 0#7 partset at night the alarm light doesn't blink on the panel as it did on my old hkc panel. Is there a way to activate this as it is a handy way of knowing if the alarm is armed without putting in code.

Have you got engineer access to check this?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 kjr77

I have tried both 1111 and 4567 but neither work. The engineer must have changed code when he installed it. Will have to contact him for code.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PM me who installed the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

kjr77 wrote: »
    I have tried both 1111 and 4567 but neither work. The engineer must have changed code when he installed it. Will have to contact him for code.

That or else default the system.
    If you pm me who installed the system I will check my list also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement