Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Fake Tan for face?

Options
  • 24-06-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I've recently started using cocoa brown one hour and LOVE it.
    I feel so much better, clothes look nicer... I just love it.
    However, I don't like to use it on my face as it seems to block pores, creases etc..

What do you like to use on your face for a natural looking glow!?
    I cleanse my face most evenings with facial oils/balms so I'm not sure if I will have to keep applying daily?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I wouldn't use Cocoa Brown or any other type of tan like that on the face. I don't usually tan my face as I found it blocks my pores but bought this product last year and I really like it.
    http://www.amodelrecommends.com/2014/07/02/golden-glow-booster-fully-customisable-tan-for-your-face/

There are lots of other tanning options combined with skincare now for the face, such as James Read sleep mask tan and He-shi ageless tanning balm.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

I can highly recommend James Read Sleep Mask Tan. I'm very wary of facial tanning products, but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried a sample of it. Am definitely getting the full size when I get paid :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I add the clarins tan booster drops into my facial moisturiser and it gives my face a nice tan. I use two two drops max. I use cocoa brown on the rest of my body

Advertisement