Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I check balance/withdraw money without my card?

• 24-06-2015 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

So as the title states,I want to know whether I can check the balance of my old BOI account and withdraw funds without using my card,I have an old BOI savings account that I no longer use,havent touched it in probably two years so I havent a clue where I left my card..Also I don't want to send off for a new card as I'm now with Permanent TSB so i've no use for the old account,I'm just curious if theres any money left in the account and if I can withdraw it.

I have my Account Number,IBAN,BIC,NSC, so could I go into my local BOI branch to withdraw funds with just those? I'm assuming I could as long as I have photo ID like a passport and they'll ask me the security questions aswell yes?Cant remember what they were but they can't be anything I dont know.

Thanks in advance
    -Dylan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,586 ✭✭✭veryangryman

IrishNexus wrote: »
    So as the title states,I want to know whether I can check the balance of my old BOI account and withdraw funds without using my card,I have an old BOI savings account that I no longer use,havent touched it in probably two years so I havent a clue where I left my card..Also I don't want to send off for a new card as I'm now with Permanent TSB so i've no use for the old account,I'm just curious if theres any money left in the account and if I can withdraw it.

I have my Account Number,IBAN,BIC,NSC, so could I go into my local BOI branch to withdraw funds with just those? I'm assuming I could as long as I have photo ID like a passport and they'll ask me the security questions aswell yes?Cant remember what they were but they can't be anything I dont know.

Thanks in advance
    -Dylan
    Think so, yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved: BOI staff will be able to give you a definitive answer.

Advertisement