Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application

Options
  • 24-06-2015 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering what the best way to check the status of an application is?

The website says a decision in 24 hours and the card sent to you in 5 working days (I think...). Its been a few days now and I haven't heard/received anything

Thanks in advance,
    Gavin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

GavMan wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

The website says a decision in 24 hours and the card sent to you in 5 working days (I think...). Its been a few days now and I haven't heard/received anything

Thanks in advance,
    Gavin
    Hi GavMan,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To get an update on your recent application for a Credit card with Bank of Ireland please call 0818 251 251 and a representative will be happy to check on this for.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

GavMan wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance,
    Gavin
    Hi GavMan,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To get an update on your recent application for a Credit card with Bank of Ireland please call 0818 251 251 and a representative will be happy to check on this for.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Cool,

Thanks Tara

Advertisement