Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile bill

Options
  • 24-06-2015 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,

I contacted you're customer care team today in relation to a complex bill issue.

While I was explaining the issue to the agent I could tell by his response he could not understand the issue. The call then drops out and I received no call back. This is not the first time I was cut off while trying to resolve an issue.

If a customer is cut off when speaking to an agent should they get a call back?

I can see the tag line on the next eMobile ad campaign "if we don't understand the problem we just hang up".

Let's see which happens first, a call back from the agent or reply here.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

scon86 wrote: »
    Hi,

I contacted you're customer care team today in relation to a complex bill issue.

While I was explaining the issue to the agent I could tell by his response he could not understand the issue. The call then drops out and I received no call back. This is not the first time I was cut off while trying to resolve an issue.

If a customer is cut off when speaking to an agent should they get a call back?

I can see the tag line on the next eMobile ad campaign "if we don't understand the problem we just hang up".

Let's see which happens first, a call back from the agent or reply here.

Regards
    Hi there scon86

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us here.  If you PM me your number & pin in a PM, I'll see if I can view your account from here and see who you were dealing with.

-Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭scon86

Hi Alan,

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

scon86 wrote: »
    Hi Alan,

PM sent
    Hi scon86

I have sent you a PM in reply,

Thanks
    Al