Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PPSN Destruction?

• 24-06-2015 3:44pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭

When I registered with Irish Water- I was told to give you my PPSN alongside that of my wifey and our two little ones. It was in the media that these PPSN's were to be 'destroyed'. I phoned requesting confirmation that my personal information had indeed been removed- and was assured I'd receive written confirmation in due course. That was several months ago- I haven't, as yet. When can I expect to receive confirmation?

Thankyou.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭northwestramble

I would be Interested to know this as well. Has irish water confirmed the destruction of all PPSN , and if not, when it be completed. 

Advertisement