Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driveclub PS Plus Edition launches tomorrow!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

TinCanMan wrote: »
    The Driveclub PS Plus Edition launches tomorrow! http://go.ign.com/mU70Ow0

:)

What time will it be downloadable from?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Lunch time/tea time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker

Given all the delays I doubt there's anyone out there who hadn't already bought the thing who wanted it. Shambles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Anyone know how much the upgrade to the full version of the game costs?

I'm going to be buying a PS4 finally tomorrow and want a racing game to go with it. Only €20 in Cex second hand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 peterod1998

Anyone know how much the upgrade to the full version of the game costs?

Pretty sure is between €20 and €30, but they may have lowered it since I last checked

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Pretty sure is between €20 and €30, but they may have lowered it since I last checked

Cheaper to buy the full game second hand then!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 peterod1998

Cheaper to buy the full game second hand then!

Yup. I'd say so

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Never taught I would actually want the full game of this, but it is actually pretty fun to play so I probably will pick up in the future, a shame the PS+ version has so little and some times I can't rank up because I don't have the required cars unlocked... 15euro in Xtra Vision though is a nice price must pick it up there next time I get a chance..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Merces

I have PS Plus but I can't find it. I can only download the trail. Please help!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Merces wrote: »
    I have PS Plus but I can't find it. I can only download the trail. Please help!

The trial is the game itself... They must have just messed something up while trying to add it but downloading the trial gives you access to the PS+ Edition and you can get the trophies... (well it's the game not the trial :P )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I have an update for the plus edition of driveclub but it keeps resetting itself when it says preparing download. Anyone else have this or know how big the update is?

Advertisement