Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatcha Playing? June/July 2015 Edition.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Started playing Borderlands 2 recently on PC.

I've never played the series before but enjoying it so far. Would it be worth going back and playing BL1 once I'm done with this one?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Arkham Knight, Football Manager and gonna start playing Pillars of Eternity soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Witcher 3 on PC
    I am 25 hours in and I still feel like I have barely scratched the surface with it. Amazing game!

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Most of my months gaming has been gone playing battlefield hardline online. Just started the campaign today seems really good. Still play the occasional game of fifa 15 too.
    Also started uncharted golden abyss on the ps vita this month, very enjoyable. Finally picked up a wii (10 years later) so I've been playing Mario kart Wii aswell. The second half of July should be taken up with F1 2015 when it arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

When ever I can I'm on Dragon age inquisition, have dying light as a back up, would love to start fallout Vegas and skyrim, no time though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

tonydude wrote: »
    When ever I can I'm on Dragon age inquisition, have dying light as a back up, would love to start fallout Vegas and skyrim, no time though
    Just don't look into modding.

I have 80+ hours on Skyrim....most of which is modding and testing.

Don't think i've even played half the game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I got so bored of Skyrim so quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Finished The Binding of Isaac (Vita). It was ok....rogue-like action game, but not in the same class as Spelunky (king of the rogue-likes imo), or even Rogue Legacy. It was a diversion for a while.

Not sure what to play next on Vita. Last few PS+ games haven't been great, and seems to have gone a bit quiet on the new-release front.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Witcher 3 on PC which im really hooked on.
    Bit of Dragon Age Inquisition and Cities Skylines on PC as well when i can tear myself away from the Witcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Shovel Knight, PS Vita.

Tough-as-nails action-platformer with a retro feel (graphics are strongly NES/SNES influenced). It's well-crafted, and you don't mind the difficulty when it's like this; it's usually within your control to do something about it. It has a good sense of humour too, drawing from the cartoonish medieval setting and the fact that the hero's weapon is a shovel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just started Portal Stories: Mel. Harder than the other Portals, I find

Advertisement