Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass Guitar and Amp stolen in Cork City

• 24-06-2015 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Short -
    Cort B4 Bass Guitar and TC Electronic RH 750 Bass Amp Stolen in from cobh street area in City sometime between the 19th and 23rd of june. Please contact me on <snip> if you have any info.

Long -
    So after coming home from the magical weekend that is Body & Soul I got up this morning to head off to work, with more than a bit of post festival blues, and when I went out to my car didn't I find that some nice individuals decided to break into it while I was away. Apart from thrashing the car and stealing all the usual stuff, like the stereo and that they even ran the car out of battery so I couldn't even drive to work this morning. Props to mammy for coming in to drop me in this morning. Legend.

Now for the worst part.

Because I'm a careless idiot I happened to leave both my bass and bass amp in the car (which I never do aren't I so lucky today) they decided to take those too. Both of these together are worth my car 3 times over!! Now with about 30 songs to learn before Friday week and a fleet of upcoming gigs with a band I only just joined I think it is safe to say I am not a happy camper. Its not exactly the best feeling knowing your most valuable possessions are in the hands of some junky scum bags who more than likely don't even know what it is they have! In the unlikely event of anyone having seen anything suspicious in the Cobh Street area over the weekend or happens to come across a wooden Cort B4 Bass Guitar or a TC Electronic RH 750 Bass Amp please please contact me.

Morel of the story - hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your fking Bass.
    Rant over.

Advertisement