Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The details you have entered in the BIC field are invalid for SEPA"

Options
  • 24-06-2015 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Suddenly I started getting an error when trying to transfer to a payee that was already configured (and working previously).

I've removed it and, when trying to create it again, I got this error: The details you have entered in the BIC field are invalid for SEPA

but I know the values are correct.
    Did anything change? If so, how do I fix it? The bank is ING Direct in Spain.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

23ten wrote: »
    Suddenly I started getting an error when trying to transfer to a payee that was already configured (and working previously).

I've removed it and, when trying to create it again, I got this error: The details you have entered in the BIC field are invalid for SEPA

but I know the values are correct.
    Did anything change? If so, how do I fix it? The bank is ING Direct in Spain.

Any ideas?
    Hi 23ten, 

Thanks for your post.

Due to the nature of your query, please send us a PM with you name and phone and we'll request a call back to fix this for you.

Janette

Advertisement