Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€5 Thursdays?

• 24-06-2015 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, where do I get these €5 Thursday deals in Dublin cinemas you see mentioned here from time to time?

Comments

IMC Dun Laoghaire do, for sure. But only when booked online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Savoy and Screen too since they're now owned by IMC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thanks, I always go there though, have a one hour meeting in town tomorrow for work then the rest of the day off so looking for something different, Savoy it is I think...

Hmmm, they're only showing Jurassic Park 2D in Savoy screen 2, looks a bit small on the seatmap, is that a crappy screen?

Anyone got an answer here? Want to book tonight, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

It's not a bad screen, but I'd personally pick 1 even if it means putting up with the 3D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Only found out recently that Vue Liffey Valley does €5 Tuesday... handy

e_e wrote: »
    It's not a bad screen, but I'd personally pick 1 even if it means putting up with the 3D.
    Went today, screen 2 in the Savoy is an absolutely great screen, looks small on the seatmap when you're booking tickets but in there its pretty epic tbh, massive screen looming over a small theater, couldn't fault it anyway and will definitely be going there again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Only found out recently that Vue Liffey Valley does €5 Tuesday... handy

Think Cineworld does 6 euro Tuesdays aswell for the people in town.

• Advertisement
Advertisement