Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD: Garmin 310xt STRAP!!!!

Options
  • 24-06-2015 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Strap on the Garmin 310t finally gave up the ghost - would anyone have a strap lying idle that they'd like to part with for a reasonable sum?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

D33 wrote: »
    Strap on the Garmin 310t finally gave up the ghost - would anyone have a strap lying idle that they'd like to part with for a reasonable sum?:)

Changed the battery?
    Or if a cloth one tried taking of the plastic centre piece and washing the strap in the washing machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭D33

tunney wrote: »
    Changed the battery?
    Or if a cloth one tried taking of the plastic centre piece and washing the strap in the washing machine?

Sorry, wasn't clear above, it's the actual clasp part of the watch strap's that's goosed.

Have a quick release attached but the clasp has broken through the rubber housing on the strap due to wear& tear & so needs replacing. Nice advice on hr strap though:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Think I have one, kindly donated by Fazz way back when. Won't be able to check till I get back from Austria though I'm afraid.

Think I have one, kindly donated by Fazz way back when. Won't be able to check till I get back from Austria though I'm afraid.

Cheers thats sound, sure drop us a line when you're back. Hope Austria went well!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Did a big check today, don't have them anymore I'm afraid :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 If_Only

I have a couple if you still need one.

↑ - just seeing this now apols.

If you still had one to spare I'd def be interested, how much would you be looking for?
    Working in Dublin city and based in south Dublin so can travel or pay for P & P, whichever suits.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 13 If_Only

In Limerick and wont be in Dublin for awhile. Send me a stamped addressed envelope and ill pop it in the post - no cost.

I'll PM you my details.

Advertisement