Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 1070 trouble shooting

Options
  • 24-06-2015 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I've just installed a hkc 1070. A number of the zones aren't working. All the zones not working are wired into the expander. When I go into the walk around test on the menu these zones show up as 'has no I'd'.

Can anybody help me out.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

ptogher14 wrote: »
    I've just installed a hkc 1070. A number of the zones aren't working. All the zones not working are wired into the expander. When I go into the walk around test on the menu these zones show up as 'has no I'd'.

Can anybody help me out.
    Cheers

Have you IDed the expander to the system?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ptogher14

Thanks altor for the reply.

I've just tried that. When I scan for expanders it finds it. It then says close tamper to id device. Where do I go from here?

Thanks altor for the reply.

I've just tried that. When I scan for expanders it finds it. It then says close tamper to id device. Where do I go from here?

The tamper is on the expander.
    Press this to ID the device and you should hear a ring of the internal bell plus get an indication from the keypad.

The expander has 3 switches. SW1, SW2, SW3. Which is the tamper? And would you be able to tell me the function of the other two?

The expander has 3 switches. SW1, SW2, SW3. Which is the tamper? And would you be able to tell me the function of the other two?

The expander has two programmable outputs and the other one is the tamper switch, the one in the middle of the three. The outputs can be used to add bells, control lights coming on by zones tripping or if you have a GSM or GSM-SC connected you can control them remotely.

• Advertisement

Cheers for all the help altor

Cheers for all the help altor

No problem, glad I could help :)

Advertisement